Monday, March 9, 2009

my dear life long buddy.....and her budah belly







doesn't she look adorable!!?!??!?!



Yeah! I was so glad my friend of (...oh gosh ....got to add em up.....) around 24 yrs now! Because of my vida loca I wasn't able to go to her shower last month and it broke my heart. But luckily she made a risky trip into town for some family time. It was so great to see her and little Callie still in tow. Abigail took right to Mr. Matt again and he was so sweet to play with her the whole time. I'm soooo glad they're having a little girl!!! Amanda called me last night all excited. She's 1cm !!break out the front page news it has officially started. :) Or so we hope. Amanda is ready for her to get here soon. She's in the hard part, that last home stretch. Can't wait to post some proud Aunti Alli pics w/ my buddies baby!!!

2 comments:

dandsratz said...

You two are completely inseperable, and I KNOW ya'll will be 90 years old STILL laughing in the nursing home together! :) I can't wait to hear that the precious baby is in her arms...HOW exciting!!!

Clementine said...

She looks fantastic! She's worked so hard to finally get that belly! I hope her labor goes smoothly and she can enjoy it with an EPIDERAL!