Friday, April 17, 2009

update

ok, the latest word is about the same as the last. I just spoke w/ a nurse and she said same thing, still ok, still no where near done but no problems as of now. We're doing fine. I'm a little tired but we're hanging in there. I tried to get her to give me even a guess as to how much longer, all she said was "a while". Thanks for hanging in here w/ us gang. Long day for sure but I'm glad Dee and Christine are here w/ me. I'll get the good update when they start to close. She said that takes an hour just to close and maybe the surgeon will call me before he's closed but still no clue when that'll be. I'll let you know more when I do.

2 comments:

Josephine said...

Well, we'll just keep on praying then! I hope it doesn't take too much longer - I'm glad that it sounds as though everything has been going smoothly!

Rhonda said...

I am praying for you guys. Looking forward to more posts. Try to get some rest tonight!