Wednesday, September 1, 2010

school days



I love how she was holding her skirt for security, I knew she had those first day jitters

we were so happy to see our neighbor Amelia returned from last year



always my ballerina with those pointed toes


We started school this week. Abigail was so excited. All summer she kept asking me "mommy can I please go to school?" " are all the other kids going or are they on bacation too??". Oh if only I could keep that enthusiasm for down the road when she cries at summer's end and for vacation to be over. We start the 4 year old class and I'm so excited about it. I love her teachers and she'll keep some of her buddies from last year. Some we've lost to other pre-K programs. Today I could tell she was a little nervous but still anxious to get the school year started. I'm so proud of my girl.

No comments: