Saturday, April 19, 2014

Just another Saturday

 Chloe's first Starbucks.  She's a fan of the cafe mocha :)



Running off the caffeine buzz!













The girls and I had a great time welcoming in spring last weekend.   We had no plans but the house was feeling too closed in so we headed out to fight the chilly cloudy weather and make it a nice day.  The coffee helped.   The girls were fighting over my last sip of coffee that morning and I decided to promise them their own.  It's just the right thing to do, teaching them to be coffee drinkers.  If they are going to stick to my one rule as they grow up.   They must return with life stories of all of their adventures after they leave, sit on my porch and drink coffee with us!   Brian supports their interest in it of course.  We played at the duck park then I took them shopping for a new bathroom rug.  Very exciting I know but we were good, stuck to the budget and walked away with only one new green rug for Brian's bathroom.   It can't always be fun shopping when they get treasures.  We had a great time together.   Always.   Love our little ladies!

No comments: